Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SeVen

seven is the word of the moment right now with me - it represents some personal things, but i find it imba mmk ?

Well, im so fucking depressed it's pathetic lol. Left my guild which i wont talk about because i KNOW some ppl read this. RL ppl are fucking mom and I over. My love life is good tho ! i found a wonderful guy, i adore him. somedays it seems like he's the only reason i get outta bed, as opposed to laying there reading all damn day, which sounds wonderful :) Im still on a rant and rave about Equal Rights for Emo's and Goths.. ye ye i know /wrists right ??

There was a discussion about me moving to PA with A. Pam and U. Rob... cant deny it's crossed my mind multiple times a day. Maybe up there i can detox from WoW / MMO's , find a publisher who WONT fuck me over, and see Hinder live baby ! oh yeah, and i wanna see the penn's play... GOGO PENS ! ( they've lost horribly the past like 6 years but who cares, I've got pittsburg love !)

I'm also going for Gastric By-pass surgery sometime in the newyear which is REALLY exciting, looking forward to getting into my size 12's again.. fo sure ??


BTW - Trust no one , people suck man


Song : People Hate me - Murderdolls ( oh so relavant )

1 comment:

teihimon said...

wow, you left your guild so you're complaining about it on a public forum. Don't get emotional about games, that's so pathetic and size 12? It says you're American so if you're an American size 12 you're what a European 30??? Aim for American 2 or 1 that's always hot, or an 8, girls need to be fit mate.